Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Wonder Woman...

Wonder Woman:..".. okay.. let's address this.. I am afraid I was in actuality a real Wonder Woman who had no problem with Batman and Superman being called whiners and also that they were whiners because they were men and the reason for that being because they got upset with me and told me it was wrong of me to kill a man.. oh.. wait.. it was supposed to be the goddess Athena who would defend me with those words … it is the goddess Athena who is supposed to be able to say.. ".. Batman Superman MEN!! - whiners all.."... about Batman and Superman.. and.. I want to erase from the history of my identity the Wonder Woman who would have had no problem with any of that.. and.. like.. why does it come to that..?.. and Batman and Superman are called whiners because they are men when they both tell me it was wrong of me to kill someone.... and.... I feel like I should always actually be above that kind of verbiage.. and above that kind of politics.. and I even told my mother Queen Hippolyta that she could slit my throat with her sword and that it would be up to her to do that and that I preferred that option instead of my killing her instead for her already numerous war-crimes.. and then Superman rescued me from Queen Hippolyta by flying me away and actually maybe I wish I could have had a more dramatic confrontation of conscience with Queen Hippolyta my mother without him actually doing that.. but he meant well.. he meant to save my life.. so she appreciates it.. I think.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment