Pages

Friday, April 5, 2019

Ahania Blacksmith:..".. Ivan Petrovitch... I just realized something that never even occured to me before.. in Joss Whedon's 'the Avengers'.. Loki was never once .. frightened.. or fearful or .. it was not even a conceivable quotient.. for Loki to display an iota of fear.. I never even THOUGHT about it.. Loki ... - what...?.. it's like... I was so upset that Loki didn't even get an advantage for the whole movie.. that I didn't even realize that Joss Whedon's Loki is fearless.. like it didn't even occur to me that Joss Whedon's Loki was fearless because it wasn't even something that would occur to me... and I think of .. sniff sob sob.. Poison ivy's fear of the man she loved.. Mr. Freeze .. at the very end of 'Batman and Robin'... and I realized that Sinthea Shmidt should not be in the movie and that her slot should be replaced.. by Loki.. and that you were right about that .. as always.. Ivan Petrovitch...."..

No comments:

Post a Comment