Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Christopher Eccleston:..".. Hanno.. I didn't even warn you about Ewan McGregor... I dunno.. maybe I didn't want to owe anything to the Central Library in North York...."...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhzOf3MmptU

Scott Morrison:.."..  Hanno... I'm going to warn you about someone... Hanno.. don't trust Max from high school... don't trust Max from Aisp.. Max from Aisp is horrible.. Max from Aisp is dangerous.. Max from Aisp should absolutely NOT BE in any of these movies.. sorry for shouting.. Hanno.. real sorry..."..

Amy Adams:..".. Hanno.. I don't know.. I'm so delirious.. I don't understand what.. maybe you really shouldn't trust Victoria Hill .. Hanno...".. Amy Adams is crying...".. don't believe John Aniston …. when he's Viktor Kireakeous.. I don't know... sob sob.. I don't even know how to spell or pronounce his last name... but.. ".. crying..".. I really, really wish you could have found Nikita Bellucci ten years ago to play Lois Lane and Ursa… instead..."...

Danny:..".. oohh.. Hanno .. you're smarter than me.. I don't even KNOW about Ewan McGregor.. he said he hated children in "Shallow Grave".. ohh… that means he definitely shouldn't play Society Lex.. he played Obi Wan KENOBI??!!.. Hanno.. that's just like Alec Guinness … I don't remember Max from Aisp.. I might not have met him.. Victoria HILL!!???.... Hanno... I think... they don't even care about.. how you see the things she says.. she said she played a strong WOMAN.. oh, she played an Australian Crime Boss.. she said she was a strong WOMAN.. Hanno, I don't think Victoria Hill should play Lois Lane.. or Ursa, sorry.. not even Ursa…"...

No comments:

Post a Comment