Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Hanno Raudsepp and Gentleman Ghost (William Hurt)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_1-oylPHjs


Hanno Raudsepp:..".. Gentleman Ghost.. you were right about Holly Hunter.. I've got to.. I've got to really stop getting so angry or tempermental.. or I have to stop thinking about making movie's out of anger.. it's.. "

Gentleman Ghost (William Hurt):...".. I still can't believe what Holly Hunter said to Megan d. Iseult.. Megan d. Iseult is just a child.. just a child.."

Hanno Raudsepp:.. "... maybe .. then.. Holly Hunter should play herself.. that she should play the person Holly Hunter and then after that she plays the older adult Golden Age Huntress.. who may have had a very dark history indeed.. I can't believe how wrong I was.. sorry.. William Hurt.. Gentleman Ghost.. I really should rephrase that.. how right you were.. Gentleman Ghost.. about how.. forgiveness for Holly Hunter.. know that even with the childer Megan d. Iseult it was NEVER Holly Hunter saying ANY of those.. atrocious, abominable things.. and that's the one thing you remembered.. Gentleman Ghost.. and that I myself.. couldn't.. that's why you were right and I made.. and honest mistake.. ?... was is an honest mistake.. ?.. it was a mistake but it was a mistake I made.."...

Gentleman Ghost (William Hurt):...".. I have trouble... with that .. impossible trouble saying you EVER make mistakes.. Ahania Ridal Blacksmith..."..

Hanno Raudsepp:..".. It's most of all who Holly Hunter is to Anna Paquin.. and who Harvey Keitel is to Anna Paquin.. most of all that's why you were right.. Gentleman Ghost.."...

Hanno Raudsepp:..".. Daniel Day Lewis .. it can't be you screaming in the cellar.. it would drive the woman known by us as Savanna Samson to suicide.. you don't want that.."

Daniel Day Lewis:..".. Ahania Blacksmith … I don't .. if my screaming in the cellar would drive her to suicide.. I don't want it to be me screaming in the cellar just out of.. as Rogue would say it.. Rogue X-Men legacy Rogue would say it.. just me out of some macho pride I possess in spades.."..

Hanno Raudsepp:...".. it might be.. It's not Christian Bale.. certainly not Ben Affleck.. I really mean that last part.. it is DEFINITELY not Ben Affleck screaming in the cellar.. it's a woman's voice.. it's Donald Duck Savanna Samson's voice.. call her.. Donald Duck Savanna Samson as much as possible.. I want you to know that it is actually her and that's the one history that has already been filmed and the history that we can't change... so prepare for that to reduce her pain and torture being in that cellar.. and believe a zillion percent a quajillion percent an infinity percent Meesha Smerdyakov kate croy Karamazov percent that it is her.. because it is... so you can prepare to help her.. for the history that has already been recorded on video …"...

No comments:

Post a Comment