Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

.. Barbara minerva in Jenkins "Wonder Woman" movie.. played by angelina..

Barbara Minerva: .. ".. the night oa of a good man named peter tomsen who came to bring a light of knowledge and peace to Afghanistan.. and a good, cantankerous man named ed McWilliams who brought much crackling good wit to international relations in Pakistan and Afghanistan.. and it was all about poor Yousaf... a man who brought th'e turmoil of his soul to a reluctant war which was the reluctant war of his soul .. I feel this reluctant war a war which feels to me in my soul as much less reluctant thatn fo r the average muslim .. for perhaps it is because I am a woman that if eel feel these wars less reluctant than the muslim men do.. perhaps women like me like me like myself feel these wars less reluctant affairs than muslim men.. for for a muslim man who is patient like I am not.. war is a reluctant, patient affair.. and I am Barbara Minerva and I am not patient.. or reluctant.. Who was the American general or politician who once said, "World War three .. now that's not a bad idea..."... heh...

Barbara Minerva monologue written by Geoff johns based on Steve Coll's Book on Pakistan, Afghanistan and the afghani-soviet war.. "Ghost Wars".. the book is called "Ghost wars" .. it's written by Steve Coll...

No comments:

Post a Comment