Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Wonder Woman screenplay... by Scott Snyder...

Wonder Woman: .. ".. I be a dun tigger Bengali tiger kitten in the war of mute soul of silent savagery of self-mutilating introspection.. for all kittens, especially Bengali ones, have self-mutilating souls because of these kitten's reputation for savagery.. and suich a kitten am I.. kitten Diana...

Steve Trevor: ..".. I feel the tiger soul inside myself.. and I feel the Buddhistic eye or the eye of the Freemasons the pyramids Eye always as the third eye of my soul.. a kind of a heroic, bravehand eye if I do so say myself.."

Wonder Woman: ...".. hehehehe.. indeed.. stevie.. if you do say so yourself.. that is is a very good hand to hae have to yourself .. a good brave hand stevie trevor has .. "

Steve Trevor: ...".. a hand to Auschwitz.. I must make sure I never hae have a hand to aushwitz.. I will let my hand be branded instead.. with an Auschwitz hand.."..

Wonder Woman:.. - she murmers, mumbles gently and softly .. gentle mumbles.. gentel genteel mumbles.."..auschhwwiizzz.. taco wiz taco wiz Auschwitz.. I muss nevah work at an Auschwitz taco wiz.. the wod be wrong.."..

Steve Trevor: ..".. Diana?.. "

Wonder Woman: .. ".. I think Circe has always known my soul.. except when the soul was me as a holy spirit bound in good health chains by Circe.. and Circe was.. not herself.. rather.. she was.. satanic.. satanic..


scene for the very first Wonder Woman movie written by Scott Snyder for Scorces and gale.. and pine or trevor cruise...

No comments:

Post a Comment