Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Tom McCamus's Joker in the Justice League movie by Zach Snyder... and George Miller..

The Joker: ... " .. ahh.... Lafayette was a man in both the American and the French Revolution .. my father taught me that.. he was a great admirer of the man Lafayette... always wished I'd learned more about him.. about Lafayette... I read a biography of Saint-Just in French by Albert Ollivier... still gettin' like.. the fumes.. the vibes of the French I read.. can't give an explanation of the book yet but.."

Harley Quinn: .. ".. Mr J. .. wod abud Albert Ollivier's book on the Paris Commune.."

The Joker: ..".. Ahh.. Harley.. great riches await you in that book.. my doctor Quinn medicine woman... I hope you find that designation polite, Harley.. I want to talk to you in all kinds of terms of respect.. because it's just the two of us against the Justice League right now..."

Harley Quinn: ... ".. whud abud the Legion of Doom.. can we join it soon.. mr J... I hear Lex Luthor's got a great joint going on with the Legion..."

The Joker: .. ".. ahh.. yes.. Lex Luthor.. and the Joker .. and Harley Quinn.. now wouldn't the three of us make a great original trinity.. yer right Harley.. I owe you acquaintanceship of Lex.. it's just.. I'm not.. I'm not the greatest of networkers yet.. we just left Gotham and maybe you know the feeling Harley of being out of our element now that we left the shores of Gotham.. we're like fishes out of water... always was worried about the fish's welfare in that expression..."

Harley Quinn: .. ".. poor fishie.. por fishie.. fishie get back in da water right... Mr.. J?.."

The Joker: ..." ... very good ambitions for the poor fishies... Harley.."

Harley Quinn: .. ".. sniff .. they more than one fish out of father .. mr J.. sniff.."

The Joker: ..".. you know.. Harley.. we could make a whole career out of fighting for the rights of fishes.. - the Joker looks grave, sad, in scathing self-recrimination is his facial expression - ... you know.. how about this.. Harley.. sorry .. lemmee.. think.. sorry.. don't mean to be rude Harley.. i'm kind of.. like my thoughts are slow as mollasos right now... you know.. Harley.. it's time I gave fishes of the sea the power of speech.. Harley.. so they can talk on their own behalf on talk on behalf of their RIGHTS..."

Harley Quinn: ..".. what .. Mr.. J.. we're gonna give fishes to power to TALK... mr.. J.. juss so people will take them seriously.. like he said.. 'cause we only have the rights we can defend.."

The Joker: ..".. exactly .. Harley.. and.."

Harley Quinn: .. ".. you got the Chemistry for that .. mr... j..."

The Joker: ..."... yes.. - looks grave - the fish thing.. it.. GETS to me.. it really GETS to me.. - the Joker picks up a photograph of Diana - .. holy moses who is that?.."

Harley Quinn: ..".. uh.. mr .. j.. she's Wonder Woman.."

The Joker: .. ".. ah.. be still my beating heart.. she is the decollatage of amazon purity and regality.. a true queen of the hour.. of the eternal grain of sand the hour.. she is like a poem of William Blake come to life.. I what an apocalyptically beautiful woman I can see her soul etched in her sad eyes.."..

Harley Quinn: .. ".. mr J.. I can help SHIP you and .. Diana.. if you wish.."..

The Joker: .. ".. ah.. yes.. Holy Diana.. Holy Diana.. yeah.. - gravely - .. she's super-smart too.. isn't she.. like a real bona-fide scientist.. she knows amazon science.. purple-ray technology .. - gravely - .. I think it's time for the Joker to start the romance of his career .. "..

Harley Quinn: .. ".. whaat?.. yeeehh!!.. You and Diana as the next celebrity poster-couple would be the coolest yarn I could tell my schoolgirl-chums.. let's do it.."..

The Joker: .. "... yes.. Harley.. you know.. we'll give those fishes the power of speech.. come HELL or HIGH water.. it just.. GETS to me.. Harley.. it just GETS to me how we feel we have the right to mistreat.. GROSSLY mistreat.. fishes.."..

Harley Quinn:.. ".. sniff.. boo hoo.. yer right mr J.. you're right.. yer always so sad .. mr j.. about such.. things.. maybe a relationship with Diana will help.. mr.. j.."..

The Joker: .."...yes..  Diana.. we're fated for a coupling the two of us.."..

Harley Quinn: .. "..yee.. mr j.."


Harley Quinn:  Brittany Murphy..

The Joker: Tom McCamus....


in Zach Snyder's / George Miller's .. JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE...

script written by Geoff Johns...

No comments:

Post a Comment