Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Circe: .. “.. I am Brazilian Voodoo incarnate.. and my goal the very quest the mission ov my life incarantte incarnate a carrot oohhhh.. for I am a carrot of pain incarnate.. hahahahhaahah... but I be no cucumber humber of pain yet .. but maybe soon.. ouch ohhh.. liquorice... but it be my future as a living carrot of pain to feel the ultimate pain of SYRIA.. thius is is the reason I was born as a little baby who knew it was her future grown from a little baby circe into an adult circe to feel ultimately the pain of every man, woman and baby child in SYRIA.. to feel the pain ultimate pain of Syria this was the reason I was born as little baby circe into the world to begin with...

spool speel zu Harry Knowles.. und zu uma thurman.org...

No comments:

Post a Comment