Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Athena in Jenkins / Scorcese's Wonder Woman... for actress Daniella Amavia.. and embeth davidts junior...

Athena: ..".. the night of my done day soul in an autumn oven I burn my soul to like by a kilm my soul is burnt like a ceramic dust covered porcelain vase my soul is a vase a well-wrought urn to quoth the title of a book on poetry.. my soul is thus poetry for my soul is a well-wrought urn.. and my soul runs to poetry as it runs to rhyme and non-rhyme and my soul runs by iambic pentameter by stip-step step-stip zig-zag and zig-zig my soul does much step in rhyming couplets of synchrony counterpoint role-reversal of steps going up and down and RNA-DNA labyrinth of tune and DNA melodies and RNA melodies.. for my soul is a melody and a theory of music of many echelons of staves and bars and bar codes.. oh me oh m y donna I juss jumble my words together into all multi-checkers patternminded ease of silliness.. I talk so silly buh ah no canna stay...


Athena monologue written for Jenkins / Scorcese for Daniella Amavia.. Athena monologue written by Scott Snyder... for the very first wonder woman movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment