Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

"Gotham" screenplay written by Artemis...

Bruce Wayne: ... "... they said I abused her.. I said Batman does not hurt women... they said I verbally humiliated her.. I said Batman does not go after women.. then they said I .. cut a part of her finger off.. the very tip of her finger.. I don't.. I don't.. I don't.. how is that .. possible.. such a thing.. I don't .. but is this something Bruce Wayne does.. that he is meant to do... is Bruce Wayne meant to go bad early... to feel the corruption of seaweed rank in his soul.. to feel the rankness of stink in his soul so he hurts women's tender fingers.. is this Bruce Wayne now... Rachel Dawes .. it was.. she died.. she.. died .. soon after.. and I always wondered .. if it was me..."..


Johnny Depp is Bruce Wayne in "Gotham".. written by Nightingale Artemis....

No comments:

Post a Comment