Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Geoff johns scene written by geoff johns for Zach Snyder's first half hour of the Justice League movie the very first ever made.. a scene which takes place in post-apocalyptic wastelands.. where a few people from our present tense time have time-travelled a thousand years into the post-apocalyptic future...


Lex Luthor of earth 3: … “.. we are in the wastes of depth as if we live in the garbage depths of apocalips.. and we have garbage souls in this depth and use the grain tincture of this or garbage souls to fight a war against the vicious cyborgs that dictate by lawless decree now the rules of this planet..”

pre-crisis Talia: .. “ .. and our soils will rot a grain a day and the soil grain of our souls will in rotting death fight a war to the end of life..”..

Doctor Psycho: .. Beer?.. got some real bear.. rickart's red.. it's good, clean beer now.. not the heavy kind you can't drink from yesteryear..

Deathstroke: .. the stroke of a pendulum time is the time of my soul and my soul weighs the strokes of the pendulum and this will be how I cast the fish the netz of fish in my electromagnetic pendulum swaying of sonar electromagnetism is the very fibre and texture of my grain soul itself as the soil of a force of this new age world.. I feel the strokes of the watch that ends the night at this apocalypse and it is the stroke of a death that is a force of life...

Doctor Psycho: .. “.. and this is the psychic bell-ways a tale of the hay wain is where I went undercover to another country forget which but it was a testament important country in which I went undercover under a blanket in the hay wain a journery to tell the tests of the medieval stories of time..”..

pre-crisis Talia: .. “.. and now I am a leprechaun who looks for her gold at the end of the rainbow.. both us twain leprechauns the two of us.. doc psycho and us..”..

Lex Luthor of earth 3: .. “.. I think.. I am going to find a house and I might lose the rest of you for many, many years so all memory of you is wiped from the book and table of my memory.. and the commandment of the war be the book and volume of my brain.. adieu adieu to the waves and seas and oceans of captains of apocalips.. adieu adieu Captain Ocean.. and now to my word... I have sworn it..”

Doctor Psycho: ..”.. hillo.. hillo..”

Lex Luthor of earth 3: .. “.. ah... yes.. come the birds of morrow..”...

No comments:

Post a Comment