Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

Kate moss Poison ivy in "Gotham"...

poison ivy:... "... the poiss.. the poiss of time fishies in the water of me watery gland soul a gland shoal lake in the ice-fishies in hiole in dee ice oicy reivers this is me a reaver-time magnet.."

Christian Bale Batman: ....".. you are such a soul of the rivers, poison pison lively loverly, some scuh such sou sou such a poison river standing fluid moving river flux of the water dance you are my lovely ivy-dance sweetheart..."..

Poison ivy: ...".. awww.. yer so coy with me bruce in lovey lovely valentine sweet temper I am like a jew in the waxing and waning rivers of Bernards mingling of the oceans relations of persons are the mingling of oceans to Bernard of Virginia Woolf's pantheon..."...

No comments:

Post a Comment