Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

The Darknight Detective screenplay written by Geoff Johns, the co-screenwriter of Ben Affleck's "The Caped Crusader"...

The Joker: .."... a mellow season of rhyme is a grain in the wind a rhyming grain a season of yellow mist like a kind of yellow autumn spice in the air like the kind of seasoning you put on rice whole grain rice .. this is the autumn of my soul and I am ready to become a man of the stage and to try to become an expert of sorts at STAGECRAFT... for an actor of the mob variety and a clown prince of crime is the allusions ready at wit of my future career as a stage actor but nary an actor of the screen.. no nary no the movie silver screen does not beckon my soul the merry tragicomic stuff of the stage is my quintessence of actor's soul dust.. for the actor's soul is dust in the atmosphere of Victoriana and in the winds of time.. I am a man of few jokes but these few jokes should be well timed and follow the course of simple harmonic motion these few jokes will.. like a kind of swaying of the pendulum of a slow gong pendulum I will tell a few sane, reasonable, civil jokes and they will offend no one for I am a dignified man of the stage and all the machine guns which go off and don't quite startle me but should when the machine guns go off like firecrackers and stage effects behind me at an auto-session of great grand gangland merit but I am then talking to old-hand good fellow gangsters or to officious, well-trained in the arts of bureaucratic industry men of BUSINESS.. business not gang stuff the merry dust of gangs who are men perhaps of today's gentry perhaps the gangsters of today are the gentry of today.. and businessmen and women are .. aristocrats.. perhaps that is all they are.. the businessmen and businesswomen of today of the twenty-first century are the aristocracy of what was it in France of 1789... the third estate?.. ennhhiieeyy?.... was their a third estate in pre-revolutionary France that had something to do with the aristocracy of the day.. for some reason I remember the phrase, the term, "the third estate"  when I think of revolutionary France aristocracy... goes way, way back in my studies of the French Revolution.. and now it's like I would bring.. a revision.. an improved merit position and gentle, unforced momentum like a kind of implosion of quantum physics to a gently, refinedly handled French revolution of the twenty-frist century hadnled in America now.. but a Revolution purely of the Stage this twenty-first flirty French Revolution in America .. like a William Blake Revolution me this Joker stage-managed Revolution.. a true Joker's revolution.. a true revolution and the stage..

This is the end of the Joker's speech in Geoff Johns's "The Darknight Detective" movie.. written by Geoff Johns for "Tom McCamus's " Joker.. for the Joker played by Tom McCamus in "The Darknight Detective"... and for any other men or women who want to try their hadna / hand at playing this Joker...



No comments:

Post a Comment