Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Nude Athena in Jenkins's Wonder Woman movie.. played by Daniella Amavia...

Nude Athena: .." .. the dime of a the two-faces of a stage as if I am in the incarnation of a two-faced mask.. as if I am the incarnation of Janus.. Janus Athena.. January Athena.. as if I was a woman named Jan.. Jan Athena.. Janus Athena.. A woman who's soul is a doorway, a gateway of two doors, each doors.. leading .. INSIDE .. the other.. as if the two doors of my soul .. UNFOLDED .. the one into the other.. like a quantum oil swirling two inward door complex.. me a dormouse.. me a dormouse.. to dired tired and sleeping.. a sleeping dormouse be I Athena... of dire sleeping gainsway a hay wain sleep I a dormouse be Athena.. sleeping like a dormouse.. sleeping like a dormouse.. asleep in the forty winks of winter.. each winks of my sleeping eye like a quicksilver winter gauze of frost.. like a quick frost each blink of my eye a dormouse whimper of sleep..  I quwhimper away my sleep a dormouse Athena sleeping.. in the mists of time.. a whimper of time is the soul of Athena.. the soul of Athena.. the soul of Athena...



.. and for cate Blanchett .. who REALLY wants to play Athena in a Wonder Woman movie..

No comments:

Post a Comment