Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Lex Luthor and Lois Lane in Superman man of steel.. for Michael Rosenbaum and Victoria Hill...

Lex Luthor: .. ".. and I saw articles by Seymour Hersh, who had reported on the Mai Lai massacre in Vietnam, which I should know more about.. I saw Seymour Hersh's reporting on the internet screen about children in Abu Ghraib.. and by some malevolent serendipity coincidence.. I saw Superman shaking hands with George W. Bush on the small Tv screen right beside it simultaneously.. and with .. Dick Cheney?.. but Dick Cheney felt remorse, Dick Cheney was shaken to the core by .. by Abu Ghraib.. Dick Cheney was like me..

Lois Lane: .. and me.. and me.. but George?.. maybe he.. his name is George..

Lex Luthor: .. when I saw Superman shake hands with George W. Bush while I saw the reports of children in Abu Ghraib on the internet...

Lois Lane: .. but George w.?.. what what whad dle about George?..

Lex Luthor: .. that's what I wondered, Lois.. because .. I felt like

Lois Lane: .. but whatddle about George..

Lex Luthor: .. sorry... Lois.. I'm getting to that...

Lois Lane: .. George?..

Lex Luthor: .. I felt.. Superman.. was shaking hands with myself..

Lois Lane: .. George?..

Lex Luthor: .. Yes..  lois.. George was me.. and I felt such a lightning and thunder go through me that it was the hammer of ..

Lois Lane: .. George?..

Lex Luthor: . Mjolner...


scene written by Scott Snyder for the actor playing Lex Luthor and the actress playing Lois Lane in Superman man of steel...




.. I believe, from her photograph, that Victoria Hill is a Matt Damon - like actress...

No comments:

Post a Comment