Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Literary additions to Winona Ryder's .. Hanno Raudsepp's / Johnny Depp's .. "William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliette.."...

Romeo: .. ".. the rancid weed of love is a rank smell in my heart like a spice lemon gone sour.. wormwood wormwood.. these are the wods wilderness woods words woden of my heart a lemony snicket warsome state this heart foar mme an oar mighty to the Flight of the Dutchman a navigation fiery rigged ship my hart a valentine nexus for ye .. Juliette.."..

Juliette: .. ".. yep.. yethith .. and I be a speed-racer demonheart flight of the Samson a sped sped-demon Juliette is a Samson lover.. I be the bride of Samson Juliette and I bring the towers of speed-Elsinore toppling down upon me I bring the Citadels Palaces Roman of Russian Mongolian Czars toppling down upon my very crushed in spokes of Gears of Industrial remnants of machineary such as is my love Romeo oh Romeo .. such is my warsome haeret a herat hirsute dirt soil of war love I have the dirt of love in my heart for my heart is the soil of war oh Romeo..."


"Romeo and Juliette" movie dialogue for Johnny Depp's Romeo?.. and Winona Ryder's Juliette?...

No comments:

Post a Comment