Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

.. Ares.. in Scorcese's Wonder Woman...

Ares: ..".. I am the hay-hay of destruction... I am a yawpen open th e mouth of doom and madness... this is madness is war.. is a ninepence of nife knife of nine knives a dime is a knife is a dime is a razor's edge of a dime is a knife is my soul is my speech a razor's edge is my speech for I am the true Mephistophelean soul of Ares.. my gentle Diana prince..

Diana Prince: .. ".. I feel the suckling pig of my soul like I am at a breast perpetual my mother's and feel the world like a breast perpetual for me to be like a sucklying embryo at.. and I am a suckling pig and you are my ares to teach me the arts of war.. as an amazon teacher...

Ares: ..".. and your mother taught you well.. Diana..."


scene between megan gale and Daniel day lewis written for scorcese by scott Snyder...

No comments:

Post a Comment