Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

... Blake Lex...

.. Lex Blake: .. ".. the death of my understanding's of destiny as sanctuary .. for it is a true death an understanding but no tongue of death as betrayal of my most vile trust.. for I am the soil of trust and this is me as agriculture... as agriculture .. as agriculture.. and Clayface.. clayface felt this to.. that it was his time to become agriculture the soil of the quintessence of humanity.. that it was time for clayface to become the soil of the quintessence of humanity.. to become dust unto dust .. and to become particles of the very wheat and thyme of the will .. to become the Great God Death Mot.. who laughed as he died.. tho unlike Mot Clayface would wail as he died.. and that Clayface is me.. is me.. is me.. is me.. is Lex.. Blake.. Luthor..."..

No comments:

Post a Comment