Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

.. Lex Luthor .. Les Luthor in Superman man of steel...

Lex Luthor: ... ".. the local news.. the local news.. the local news is.. Minoan?.. pre-Minoan?.. ancient Minoan?.. a Minoan.. civilization.. that we have read about on the internet exhaustively .. that engaged they say.. in child sacrifice.. in a human sacrifice that was child-sacrifice.. that Minoan civilization.. of the internet.. is the local news.. I read about.. maybe I shouldn't have said anything.. ahhh.. it's children.. it's when they tell children who have to read it on the local news that they .. died.. violently.. and these children have to read it on the internet.. on the internet local news.. and that's what I said.. was .. Minoan.. internet Minoan.. although.. I believe their's another Minoan civilization.."

Sunyata Herzegovenia - who is secretly playing Batwoman in Superman man of steel - Nikita Sunyata Herzegovenia: .. ".. my jaw hurts... I feel like.. it's broken.. fractured.. I'm trying to feel it's contours with my hand.. with my finger... with my fingers.. my two fingers.. my own finger.. is what I'm using.. to feel the contours .. the contour.. to feel the contour.. of my jaw .. with one hand.. one finger.. to test.. to see.. to SEE .. if my jaw is okay.. or .. fractured.. dislocated... is that the local news?..."

Lex Luthor: .. ".. i'm doing the same thing with my jaw.. with my jaw.. with my jaw.. feeling it with my finger .. to see if it's broken.."

Sunyata Herzegovenia Batwoman secretly in the movie: .. .. ".. WHY .. do you have to feel what I feel.. so empathically.. Lex.. so empathically.. Lex.. it's .. MURDER.. you can't .. LIVE .. like this.. feeling physically PHYSICALLY FEELING EXACTLY what I feel.."..

Lex Luthor: .. ".. even when I want it to end.. it's my destiny .. for it to continue.."


silk edit spool speel to Michael Rosenbaum, to Nikita Sunyata Herzegovenia.. und zu Harry Knowles.. frank silk zoom...

No comments:

Post a Comment