Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

.. Steve Trevor with Wonder Woman's...

Steve Trevor: .. ".. Wonder Woman.. when I was twelve years old.. I wondered if I may have written the Maxwell Lord killing... and put it into Doctor Cyberg's Braniac archives... into her Braniac sentient Database Databanking loom-network hologram archive... because when I was twelve years old.. I thought of superhero's killing.. and I may have thought of what if Wonder Woman didn't have a choice.. twelve year olds think like that.. they think of situations where superhero's are forced to kill.. because it makes the superhero .. complex?.. being forced to kill.. or forced to kill in a sense where it's a killing that could be framed as murder.. that makes a superhero really complex.. and I might have thought I wanted Wonder Woman.. you Diana.. before I met you but when I knew their would be a superhero like Wonder Woman in the future.. I might have written that.. and put it then after writing it into Doctor Cyberg's loom hologram Braniac-13 archives.. I don't know.. I really think I might have done that when I was twelve years old.. I really did.. I really did.."

send fax spool speel edit frank silk zoom zu Greg Rucka...

No comments:

Post a Comment