Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Barbara minerva: … “.. someday their will be violent rumours about me.. myself .. violent myself rumours .. myself.. myself violent.. myself media violent.. minerva.. minerva.. minerva violent.. barbara purple minerva.. purple violent jew I am.. for perhaps it was always the jews during World War II who were smeared as being.. violent... violent.. violent jews.. “

Diana: .. “.. you are gifted in the arts of surmise.. barbara.. in investigative surmise.. like the great Sherlock himself you are, barbara.. the arts of investigative history surmise...”

Barbara minerva: .. “.. yes.. thank you .. diana.. investigative history surmise.. that's my ticket to heaven..”..

Diana: .. “.. heh.. to heaven .. to a pagan heaven.. heh.. eh.. heh..”..

Barbara minerva: .. “.. yes.. or a shavian heaven.. my ticket to a heavan of George bernard shaw's devizing.. to a Heavan that is like a labyrinth of Midas where God is the Minotaur... where the key is the crystal key of a planet called Superman's Krypton...”..

Diana: ..” .. Superman's Krypton.. is the Superman real..”

Barbara minerva: ..” .. if he is.. the Superman is like.. Christ.. like Christ.. just like Christ..”

Diana: ...”.. but they try to turn me into a devil in the / da media already...”

Barbara minerva: ..”.. yes.. my por pooro diana.. and I may be turned into a devil in a reality sense of it..”

Diana: ..”.. I'm listening.. barbara...”

barbara minerva: ..”.. yes.. you listen well.. Diana.. prince.. or princess.. I may be very much a devil in the disguisese of a demon.. for devils are articulate, verbose, the spinners of yarns and tales and even of essays and p. h.. d's....”

Diana: .. “.. ahh.. p. h.. d.. like perfectly hard dermis.. like I have... dermis means skin right...”

barbara minerva: .. “.. ahh.. yes .. you .. or me.. myself .. may need... or you.. Daian... may need to have a tough skin to write a p. h.. D...”..


spool speel zu Harry Knowles at / a Ain't it cool . Com... . rom... . net.. . org..

No comments:

Post a Comment