Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Nude Nikita Bellucci is Nude Lara...

Johnny Depp is outside taking a long, introspective walk..

Johnny Depp:.."... I've got to talk to Michael Rosenbaum about something fast.. to Michael William Rosenbaum about .. something that.. okay... Nikita Bellucci... why are you the mother of Kal-el.. I... I have never.. I never thought I'd encounter.. Nikita .. you're a pedophile.. ".. Johnny Depp is sitting on a garden patio at his portable labtop looking at a photograph of young Kal-el at the computer..-.. ".. ohh.. ohh no.. Nikita Bellucci.. what..?.. I think I understand.. - what..?.. I'm glad your doing this... Nikita .. your son needs to see those photographs.. you're Sally Kellerman in those photographs squatting on the wooden floor with.. okay.. you feel guilty... Nikita Bellucci.. I don't even... I know this may be hard to understand.. but I don't believe in those sensations those razor sensations of guilt for you guilt for you Nikita Bellucci.. even tho you're a pedophile.. I .. no.. I - I don't.. don't worry about being a pedophile... Nikita Bellucci.. don't worry about it at ALL.... I'm supposed to feel sensation of guilt.. that's healthy for Johnny Depp.. those selfsame exact sensations that are healthy for Johnny Depp are horrifically toxic to Nikita Bellucci.. those guilt sensations will make you into more of a pedophile.. and it's not your fault if you.. feel guilty.. and end up sexually abusing your son more because you feel guilty.. actually I'm not stupid enough not to understand at least that much... I am stupid but their are some basic things even I understand.. basic common sense of which I have none but I have that common sense.. I .. I want you to stop being a mother Nikita Bellucci.... and... I don't understand how you are his birth mother... I don't understand how it's possible that both you and Emmanuelle beart are his birth mother.. how two separate women can birth to the same child.. no.. please don't say that women are like octopuses.. that's not what I mean at all.. at ALL.. I mean.. normal birth.. NORMAL birth.. I can't even.. this makes me even far more queezy than the mind topic.. I mean.. it happened thru time-travel.. thru manipulating .. no .. thru simply taking a walk several walks thru time-travel Nikita Bellucci you became the birth mother.. you gave birth to Kal-el.. instead of Emmanuelle beart.. I didn't even know... like.. sorry for saying like .. that was.. felt... wrong.. I want.. you Nikita Bellucci .. to ahh.. fucking Reality Bites.. I want you to be Leopold Bloom in Dublin Nikita Bellucci and have Emmanuelle beart be the birth mother of Kal-el again once more and to eradicate your motherhood Nikita Bellucci of Kal-el from the fabric of space and time and reality itself.. it can't happen.. it can't.. Nikita … your on Krypton with Kal-el.. I just found that... oh.. no.. please invent time-travel on Krypton... the Krypton thing is engraven in stone I think.. I know.. Nikita this earth-mother thing.. Montesseri…. Nikita Bellucci.. I am going to destroy Krypton.. it's over.. I'm doing that.. wait.. send Kal-el in.. Nikita.. YES!!!..  Nikita Bellucci lovely mother Nikita Bellucci send Kal-el to earth in a spaceship so I can then destroy Krypton.. and I want you to become a baby in the womb again Nikita Bellucci.. more than anyone else I literally can think more than she who.. fuck.. fuck.. more than Angelina jolie who deserves NO second chances and I can't believe we'll NEVER get Jack Cole's Zelda now.. Nikita Bellucci become a baby in the womb again you deserve a second chance more than ANYONE I can think of.. it's... all those planet apocalips with a lower case "a" and an o c a l .. all those planet apocalips nude photographs of yourself you show you beloved son Kal-el with your voluptuous nude bare bum like a Mountain from Ancient Babylon.. to say that you want to explain EVERYTHING you ACTUALLY meant by something that reprehensible, unthinkable thing you said to your son Kal-el.. I think.. - what..?.. what if he's a happy kid.. or he's unhappy but everything that is happy about him is Nikita Bellucci.. I just I can't.... no.. "

-  hours later.. Johnny Depp has seen a Steven Spielberg Superman movie and he HATES it...

Johnny Depp:...".. Steven .. I do not like ANYTHING about your Superman movies.... I do not like you deciding to punish Nude Nikita Bellucci for being a pedophile .. the Brad thing with female pedophiles.. Steven.. NEVER make another Superman movie.. I never even THOUGHT the Brad thing with female pedophiles.. it never even occurred to me with Nikita Bellucci.. and then I saw "Superman; man of tomorrow; chapter three".. and.. Steven ...and I don't think Emmanuelle beart should EVER GODDAMN FUCKING EVER return to being the mother birth mother of Kal-el.. also.. the Superman he becomes under her mothership.. I WANT Zack Snyder to make these Superman movies again... it's Antje Traue.. Jesus Christ, Steven.. just a GLIMMER of a nude scene in this movie for Nikita Bellucci and that's ALL.. Steven.. you put Nikita Bellucci in Abu Ghraib for being a pedophile.. Emmannuelle Beart become that England woman I forget her name.. except with woman.. I mean.. with Nikita Bellucci.. and she was in isolated confinement.. I didn't like it when it was a man punishing his cheating wife on Red Shoe Diaries either.. altho she did enf that was.. actually I wish the naked woman on that episode had actually done more convincing enf.. it's just.. Steven.. I think the one thing I understand is that Nikita Bellucci has infinite mind-control powers and she mind-controlled emanuelle beart to put all her clothes on.. I actually liked.. wait.. I LOVED the wry smile nude nikita bellucci had on her face when she did that.. Steven .. Zack Snyder would have had that wry smile on nude nikita Bellucci's face be the whole fucking twelve-hour movie.. it never re-surfaces even ONCE... Steven … Nikita Bellucci is naked in isolated confinement.. I hate the echoe's in Emmanuelle beart's voice.. the acoustics.. and I HATE thinking what I think you did that you used Violette le Duc echo radio acoustics for Emmanuelle beart's voice in these scenes.. Steven.. Nikita Bellucci suffers from a clinical condition of chronic shyness.. I could see that in the movie.. she's standing their nude with downcast eyes and a downturned mouth that looks a quark or lepton or... away from crying.. I'm waging war on the theft of the word.. "meson"... also... I think what happened with a man who is entitled to be Kevin Spacey not that PRICK COCKSUCKER SCUMBAG... instead.. I know that's a major reason why Nikita Bellucci was the way she was for the most horrific eight hours of my life.. not even in Disney... and her life too...  I don't think Nikita Bellucci liked anything about what she went thru in this movie, Steven.. you think she did.. you think it aroused her.. how in GOD'S name do you think that, Steven... Emmanuelle Beart should get the death penalty by electric chair.... I'm pushing for that... I'm making sure it happens.. by the way Emmanuelle Beart will be FULLY clothed in the electric chair... I'm not like you, Steven.. this Brad thing you have with your Superman movies.. and what I HATE.. is that I STILL remember Nikita Bellucci abusing her son Kal-el and how awful and horrific that was.. and the Brad thing.. Steven... you're Brad... I hate EVERYTHING about that Brad whole.. Emmanuelle Beart is also Brad.. Emmanuelle... you have also abused your son, Kal-el... by the way, Emmanuelle Beart.. has it ever occurred to you that Kal-el still considers Nikita Bellucci his mother and does love her and care deeply for her... Michael.. William Rosenbaum.. can you talk to me right now this instant.. sorry.. please.. I think you understand something about.. who Kal-el is.. that I can't.. I can't... I can't..

                                  … because..

                                            .. I saw..

                                        .. Zack Snyder's "Man of Steel"...

………………. Michael William Rosenbaum.. William.. you did... I understand.. Kal-el is the father.. Nikita Bellucci is his baby daughter.. Kal-el doesn't even think any of it seriously or it's serious to him but it's not serious ABOUT him... and it's not about him at all.. and.. I … it's just.. what she said.. what she said.. how can she.. a tectonic shift happens with my consciousness when I think about that.. FUCK YOU!!! FUCK YOU!!.. FUCK YOU UP YOUR FILTHY WORTHLESS ASSHOLE EMANUELLE BEART!!.. FUCK YOU BIG PRICK STEVEN SPIELBERG!!!.... does it not occur to either of you assholes that Nikita Bellucci has been sexually abused as a child.. the BRAD THING .. for Christ's sake.. also.. I understand now.. William.. he's Kal-el. I .. DON'T want Zack Snyder to EVER do what he did with someone he has NO understanding of.. who is Kal-el.. yes.. Nikita Bellucci.. Kal-el is a man.. he's young.. but he's not a young man.. he is a man.. your a little baby Nikita Bellucci and maybe like Charles Foster Kane you thought it would be fun for a little baby like you to give birth to a child who would grow up to be Superman..."

- end monologue...


next scene...

Nikita Bellucci is Nude in a stone dungeon room... she walks nude and hypnotic thru it.. then sonar blasts come out of her head..

Emmanuelle beart is nude in an upstairs terrace room with a microphone.. something invisible hits her head like a brick and she almost falls unconscious.. all sentience has been drained from her body.. she gets up and methodically puts all her clothes one...

Nude Nikita Bellucci in the stone dungeon room smiles with a silent giggle...

Nude Nikita Bellucci hears Emmanuelle beart's voice echoing translucently thru the room..

Emanuelle Beart's voice:..".. Lara.. why you have two mountain-grown sphere's constituting your nude bare bum Lara.. I see your neat triangle pubic hair dancing delight... your tits are like thread-spindles.. let's begin.. I don't like how you treated my son.. Lara.. yes.. he's your son.. he's your biological son.. you gave birth to him... I saw it.. I saw you crying with joy when you were holding your son and covering him completely with your ample arms.. I know.. here's the thing.. Lara.. HE'S MY FUCKING SON!!.. he was my son... I gave birth to him.. then.. you abducted him.. and after you abducted him.. you gave birth to him, you BITCH!!….you stole my son.. you stole my son.. hahahhahaha.. ahahahah.. you stole my son, Lara.. you stole my son.. you will NEVER get those words back inside you.. you said that to my son.. "

Nude Nikita Bellucci's mouth is downturned and trembling.. she mumbles.. ".. sorry..."..

Emmanuelle Beart's voice:.. ".. FAIRUZA shuddup.. shut up FAIRUZA.. that's it Fairuza.. the most humiliating, degrading ending for a character in the history of every movie ever made is what happened to Fairuza Balk at the end of "The Craft".. now it's worse Fairuza.. now you're crying fully naked nude in bed with no blanket nearby with someone sticking something up your ass and you cry for the God you used to worship who now thinks you're a pile of shit... Fairuza.. okay.. that's the remake of "The Craft".. Skeet Ulrich will be even cooler in this movie this second time around... okay... Lara.. the sorry thing...  it's like.. you're a delicious little nude thing right now, Lara.."..

.. this makes nude nikita bellucci smile hopefully and innocently.. maybe Emmanuelle beart likes her after all...

Emmanuelle Beart:..".. please smile.. that's a beautiful smile... Lara.. maybe I have a change of heart.. it's like.. yes.. you really are sorry... good.. "

Nude Nikita Bellucci: - sobbing -..".. I am sorry..."...

Emmanuelle Beart:..".. Lara... I'm trying to understand..

                                                               No.

                                             Lara, it's payback time you fucking worthless naked scum.. "

Nude Nikita Bellucci:..".. heh.. ?.."..

Emmanuelle Beart:..".. you don't make a young boy feel he's done something wrong, Lara.. EVER!!.. EHEVER!!!... "

Nude Nikita Bellucci:..".. I think... I brainwashed myself to forget something I was supposed to forget so you Lara the real Lara could punish me like the naked scum that I am.. sorry.. it's your game, real Lara.. it's your game.. also.. I have a threshold... I have a very clear boundary.. sorry real sorry.. threshold for how much nude humiliation I can take until very soon it breaks my back.."

Emmanuelle Beart:..".. Ahhh.. "... she smiles wickedly...

Nude Nikita Bellucci:.."... I don't test my boundaries.. I ignore them like a stupid maniac.. I don't .. sorry.. it's like.. I don't ignore them at all.. sorry, sorry.. maybe I do ABSOLUTELY, Lara.. I just.... I want you to show .. sorry real sorry I want what I'm saying to be only your idea, Lara.. sorry, real Lara... I want you to show the months or years of nude public humiliation you put me thru, Lara.. can you show it all to my beloved son, Kal-el.. it'll make him laugh.. that's the one thing I taught my son.. it is ALWAYS okay to laugh at seeing your beautiful nude young mother being humiliated and degraded.. whether she's screaming, shrieking, sobbing, crying, wailing.. it will always make him laugh.. he's owed .. that much.. and he promised me he would because he knew it would make me feel better... he wants me to feel better and to have a happy life.. also.. heh.. what if my him doing all that is because I gave him a harsh order too... like stop playing with those toys - that's what it actually -"

Emmanuelle Beart: No.

Nude Nikita Bellucci:.."Sorry.. sorry.. real Lara.. real sorry.... he's owed those years of footage of my nude public humiliating.. sob sob sob WAHHHHH... my lovely, wonderful son is owed that much.. do you .. agree... sorry..."

Emmanuelle Beart: I concur.

Nude Nikita Bellucci:.. ".. by the way.. I'll level with you, real lara.. I SWEAR this is actually true.. as soon as I said that monstrous thing I said to him at the garden nursery.. we drove home and he caught me stealing cookies.. I was nude at the time and he was clothed.. he told me not to.. and I kept on doing it so Kal-el finally had no choice but to take me nude over his knee and do wet slaps on my bare fat ass seventy-five times.. okay .. it was a lot more than that.. a lot more.. that happened RIGHT after we arrive home from the Montessari Garden nursery after my despicable behaviour to him within those walls.."

Emmanuelle Beart: - smiles delightfully -.. ".. ah.. now we're getting somewhere.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment