Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Nude Nikita Bellucci is Nude Lara...

Nude Lara (Nude Nikita Bellucci):..".. Ayelet Zurer has been forcibly convinced to be nude in "Man of Steel 2".. and she is a woman.. what is so goddam hard for Jacqueline Dickenson to understand about that.. about her being a woman.. about the .. actuality of.. about her being a woman in this serious, grave, sexual regard... and that it's serious..."

Kal-el:..".. mother Lara.. "

Nude Lara (Nude Nikita Bellucci):... "... yes, beloved son.."

Kal-el:..".. why is it so hard for the earth people to understand that.. about how when it's a woman.."

Nude Lara (Nude Nikita Bellucci):.."..  Kal-el.. it's Red Kryptonite.. it will give you supreme mind-control powers.. you will make them all convinced and understood of what it means that she is a woman and to be forcibly convinced to be nude and to be as such a woman.. how that's all their is to it.. and how your Kryptonian blood understands this fully and it is Red Kryptonite is Blood Kryptonite.. and it is a man.. who... I can't even explain what can't be explained... "

Kal-el:..".. and then you and I mother and son did consensual CFNM... "

Nude Lara (Nude Nikita Bellucci):...".. yes and it was telepathic and honest... and warm and gentle and light and spiritual and easy and affectless..."

Zelda (Angelina Jolie):..".. Kal-el.. Constance d'Arimas has erased all your clothes from the video screen.. I can see you fully naked right now, Kal-el.. "..

Nude Lara (Nude Nikita Bellucci): - whimpers - .. ".. ahauh.. ahuah.. ahuah.. sob sob sob.. Zelda.. please don't say that to my son.. it's not true.. sob sob.. ahuh.. "..

Kal-el:..".. I had some beautiful conversations with Constance d'Arimas (Sophia Copolla) and Zelda (Angelina Jolie).. about CFNM.. and then I changed my mind.."

Nude Lara (Nude Nikita Bellucci):..".. THEY HAVE TO KNOW AT THE EXACT TIME THAT THEY HAVE THESE CONVERSATIONS WITH YOU THAT YOU ARE GOING TO CHANGE YOUR MIND!.. sohb- what..?.. don't shout..?.."

Kal-el:... ".. I don't like how Zelda is making me feel.. like it's okay.. it's like I'm Jack Tripper on "Three's Company".. that's how Zelda (Angelina Jolie) is making me feel,..."

Nude Lara (Nude Nikita Bellucci):..".. sob sob whimper.. my son went thru this.. my son went thru this.. "...

Kal-el:.. ".. mother.. can we talk about the Baby Zelda thing..."

Nude Lara (Nude Nikita Bellucci Bellucci):.. ".. and the earth people are so foolish in their mental capacity that they will never understand this.. not even Doctor Laura.. that if a female baby like Zelda is anally raped by a catheter.. and she has the genetic condition of sharing that exact feeling with adult men.. or with... sob.. Kal-el.. -what.?.. so that they experience the anal rape to the same exact degree as the baby female Zelda did.. then the female baby is personally responsible for this.. and earth people will never understand the principle of personal responsibility in female babies... or what it is for a female baby to have the evil gene.. that that's what the evil gene is.. this is only a Kryptonian understanding.."..

Kal-el:..".. I am going to invent a form of kryptonite to jam this understanding physically into the brains of earth people.. "

Nude Lara (Nude Nikita Bellucci):..".. I wish you could stay here with me on Krypton forever and that I wasn't forced to kill you with green kryptonite when you are a man in the earth's atmosphere.. "

Kal-el:..".. what about Grant Morrison.. do they really hate the stinking guts of the Grant Morrison Zatanna.. or... not.. because I want to find a nude Zatanna that can help me inflict a literal Zatanna-lobotomy on you mother-lara that will ensure that you do kill me with green kryptonite when I become Superman on earth..."

Nude Lara (Nude Nikita Bellucci):..".. I'm going to need that lobotomy, wonderful son.... I fell head over heels in love with you in a way that I never actually fell in love with Jor-el.. I don't think.. I can actually kill you when you're an adult and I see the compassion you show for everyone who doesn't deserve it.. especially that reprehensible actress Victoria Hill.."..

Kal-el:..".. I don't like her.. I know that changes when I go to earth but I can't imagine how..."..

Nude Lara (Nude Nikita Bellucci):.. ".. she is one bitch who doesn't have a clue how to remain blacklisted by Hollywood.. while still making movies.. I mean it's all or nothing with her.. either she has been blacklisted by Hollywood or she's celebrated for making movies with Nicholas Verso..."

----------

later, not that much later.. on earth...

Nude Amy Adams:.. crying uncontrollably...".. I want to be bare bum nude lois lane of earth 2 as well. and bare bum nude mellissa.."..

Clothed women and clothed male lawyers are surrounding...

the clothed women and clothed male lawyers:..".. you stupid cunt.. Victoria Hill will kick your ass... Amy Adams.. Victoria Hill will stick that lollipop in December Boys up your ass, Amy Adams.."

Nude Amy Adams: - crying -..".. Victoria Hill I'm sorry I didn't know I didn't know I didn't know..."..

Alexis Luthor is wearing round-spectacles and sees this all on his video-computer screen..


The DC forums are active..

DC forum posts...

He's serious... the Gene Hackman Lex Luthor is serious.. he is the ONLY Lex Luthor to ever succeed in killing Lois Lane.. I never thought that would ever happen...

what about Lana..

Kristen Kreuk..?...

find another actress...



Alexis Luthor is reading.. Lana Lang is an alternative spelling for Lorna Dane...


- many years ago...

Ahania:.. "Jason Blood.. it's Lana Lang (embeth Davidtz).. she's going to be kicked horrifically with horrific pain in the stomach.. I'm commissioning an image .. of Lorna Dane kneeing Havok in the stomach.. in the lower abdomen.."

Jason Blood (Damien Wayne):.."... that means I'm playing Havok, Ahania.."..

.. - sigh.. Ahania.. that image is from the comics.. -

Ahania:.. ".. the Havok Lorna Dane thing.. it went on for weeks.. for weeks... or months.. it never ended.. no .. it ended … I hope it never comes back..."..

Alexis Luthor (Michael William Rosenbaum) is silent at his computer..

Ahania:..".. William.. when I told you.. when I warned you that Victoria Hill might be meant to be an impressive, statuesque black woman just like Angela Basset.. I wanted .. when you adressed that.. did you do a fix-up of that, William.. that went a lot further and deeper than you ever should've done..."

a woman in Hollywood, a woman of conscience:... "William.. you dumb, stupid fuck!.."..

elsewhere -

Peter Berg (I hope):..".. Harry.. your website.. SUCKS!!.."...


-----------------


.. the real talkbackers..

The real talkbackers:.."... Harry.. it's the real talkbackers.. Harry .. first.. make SURE that Ursa does not show up in the comics for fifty years.. I mean .. literally fifty years.. Harry I'm pleading.. hire Victoria Hill as Ursa.. make her.. maybe Alex in "The Clockwork Orange".. NO female gaze version of "Singing in the Rain".. Harry.. a razor-edge Ursa Victoria Hill.. Harry .. we're pleading with you.. no Ursa in the comics for literally fifty years..."...

the 11-hour stand-alone, "Superman; man of steel" - "Blue Binder", directed by Steven Spielberg...

No comments:

Post a Comment