Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Nude Lara is Nude Nikita Bellucci...

William:..".. Lara.. I'm mad as hell at Daniel Day Lewis and I'm not gonna take it anymore.."

Lara (Nikita Bellucci):..".. I know the feeling, Lex.. it burns like seething volcanic rage inside me.."

Kal-el: ..".. yes.."...

William:.. ".. Daniel Day Lewis.. let me explain something to you.. maybe the actor who play Murphy Brown's housepainter... I dunno.. maybe he wants to be a real, authentic Americanized Cracker.. or not.. I'll play Cracker instead of him then if he's just a maniacal baby-animal cracker and I really should play Cracker after.. Daniel.. when I young boy is going to be tortured.. and you can save that young boy from being tortured by volunteering to play Magneto in an internet movie website interview.. and you don't do that.. and the boy does get tortured because no on knows that Daniel Day Lewis would.. that he cares a living shit about Magneto.. I think Ahania's mother is right and she said something that gave Ahania pause and she turned out to be right.. the Jews are going to be to the twenty-first century what the Nazi's were to the twentieth century.. millions or billions of naked indian men and naked arab men and naked arab boys are going to be put in concentration camps and Jewish-run Auschwitz's by the Jews.. and NONE of this happens if Daniel Day Lewis plays Magneto.. and ALL of this happens if Daniel Day Lewis NEVER even mentions Magneto in the media.. Daniel Day Lewis is being asked to stop this from happening in the twenty-first century that we are living in.. and his answer is..

                                                .. no.

                Daniel Day Lewis... people get the death penalty by Electric Chair for that answer.. I am going to push for that penalty, Daniel Day Lewis.."

Lara (Nikita Bellucci):..".. you are my son.. William.. you are Alexis Luthor, my son.. my good son.. William... Kal-el's brother..."

William:.. " .. I- I have more to say... Daniel Day Lewis.. I don't think you understand what acting is.. people don't become actors for themselves.. saying you should volunteer to play Magneto is actually wrong of me.. you get cast as Magneto.. Kevin Mckidd gets cast as Aquaman.. Brendon Fraser gets cast as the C.C. Beck Captain Marvel.. Embeth Davidtz gets cast as Mary Marvel.. Levi Miller gets cast as Freddy Freeman... and as Tim Drake.. both roles.. people discuss the role of Mr. Myxlpltz as an excellent choice of Daniel Radcliffe.. every single one of these actors and actresses is enthusiastic and electrifying excited to accept these roles.. every.. single.. one... especially Brendon Fraser.. sorry, Brendon... finally.. Yahveh himself casts Ben Affleck as Quicksilver and Sara Underwood as his failed former wife, Crystal.. not a single actor needs to have the .. will .. to ask for a role.. Roles are gifts.. they are given to actors and actresses.. no one has to ask for a role.. they are given freely.. "...


No comments:

Post a Comment