Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2019

"Superman; man of tomorrow; chapter three", directed by Steven Spielberg, Sophia Copolla and Scorcese...

Wonder Woman's voice:.. ".. Hanno Jason Leigh.. Maxwell Lord.. it's .. Kate Kane has no idea how many of her bones I can break.. how much pain I can cause.. what I can do to her crushed skull.. the manifold things I can do to the crushed skull of Kate Kane.. she has no idea.. she has no idea..  again...


              .. and again...

                          .. and again...

                             .. again...

                                       .. again...

                                   .. again...

             ".. Hanno Jason Leigh... I'm sorry about the Silver Age Kathy Kane.. I never told you... I've studied with Elizabeth Bathory... I've studied the arts and science of torture... I know Kathy Kane... she's my willing torture victim.. the Silver Age Kathy Kane loves YOU and Maxwell.. Hanno.. "


No comments:

Post a Comment