Pages

Friday, December 25, 2015

.. Daredevil..

... Daredevil: .. the misty rungs of night.. night is a ladder.. the night is a ladder to a Hell that dwells in Heaven.. for Bernard Shaw may have thought of a Heaven that was much like a Lovecraftian Hell.. Bernard Shaw I just know.. just know incontrovertibly.. and it bears repeating... spent much time in mental institutions... when the morally sacrilegious.. imen.. the morally despicable writing under the name of Bernard Shaw was written.. the name Bernard.. such a sad name, such a holy name, to so defile.. much like the name.. Matt... Matthew.. Matthew Murdock...

Matt Murdock 2:  I am ready to go to war but I know not what or whence of willo the whisp whither the war goes.. for I practice willo the whisp law.. and - sob - am not able to protect my witnesses.. the young almost teenage men who are my witnesses.. as if I DON'T - raging - as if STUPID STUPID MATT .. Murdock?.. district attorney EXTRAORDINAIRE does - with raging rages and anger, almost a Tourette's syndrome attack - does NOT know their is such a thing as a WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM... - weep weep - their is no one to blame for the breaking of that young man's hands but me... the buck stops here.. it is just as the sense of me having done it myself .. aAAGUUUGHHH....

Daredevil: .. and I am more and more concerned about District Attorney Matt Murdock.. a true man  of conscience.. who may suffer and be PLAGUED by a WOEFULLY misinforming research legal database....

from Charles soule the second.. dialogue for a future Daredevil issue...

No comments:

Post a Comment