Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

.. nude medusa is nude jessica drew in the nude wonder woman movie FIRST@@!!!...

nude medusa: ... meusdeus!!!... I never thought I had telepathy.. that I had the telepathic gaze inward and outward.. to untold urban centres of margin... a telepathic gaze I had to HOLLYWEIRD I heard.. but wherewithal .. boo hoo hoo.. did it come from.. hoo hoo hoo.. for nothing CHANGED in the suburbian community I dealt my life in .. as a mid-norman.. mid-normal suburban waif.. I sorta knew a shy girl name Deva.. we sorta met each other and exchanged sparse pleasantaries.. but I knew I had a destination.. a destiny medieval.. for I could talk telepathically to COMPUTERS.. I had PROOF I could do this.. for I read many many many comic book WRITTEN by ME.. by VOICE-ACTIVATED computer.. I had a voice..  a VIOCE that could travel to computers.. a voice italien.. dideray I did I have a voice italien.. of italien mien timbre range articulation elocution and finally of italien imbiambic rhythm which could through an English italien voice means travel to computer vy by a voice meusdeus activation mechanism... as if I could through a voice gaze black speak to benevolent machines.. to .. a Construct.. Meusdeus!!!...


. a monologue for nude Miranda kerr in the very FIRST Wonder Woman movie by martin scorcese..

screenplay monologue for nude medusa written wholly by hanno raudsepp...

No comments:

Post a Comment