Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2015

.. more safe.. banter?.. from harry and the gang.. harry likes the Finn...

Papa Vinyard:  It’s really in the banter with Chewie where I really go, “Damn, it’s Han!!” The rest feels more mature, more lived-in than what I’m used to.
 
Nordling:  "Oh, YOU'RE cold?!"
 
Harry:  Agreed - the Han / Chewie stuff is great - as are the little Chewie moments, where... YOU ABSOLUTELY UNDERSTAND HIM!
 
 
Papa Vinyard:  That’s how I felt about BB-8. Even moreso than with R2, I felt like I understood every bleep and bloop. The wandering eye is obviously key.  The moment of him falling for Rey was maybe the first jolt of THIS IS NEW STAR WARS I got.
 
Harry:  Quint, what number of views are you at?
 
Quint:  I loved his roll back when Finn admits to not being part of the resistance.  Tonight was 4.  Nephews cackled at the reveal of the Falcon as the “garbage ship”.  Made me super proud.
 
Nordling: My jolt of "Holy crap I'm watching a new STAR WARS movie was the stuff between Finn and Poe on the Star Destroyer.
 
Harry:  The Finn and BB-8...  actually Finn and everybody.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment