Pages

Friday, December 25, 2015

Matt Murdock wants to TAKE DOWN Daredevil..

Matt Murdock:  You can get a vigilante to work for the law.. but you can't get Daredevil to work for the law.. Daredevil has this religious symbolism motif which he uses to keep himself going.. Daredevil uses religion in a manner to undermine his regard for the law.. Does Daredevil serve a God or does he serve a devil... I think the answer is an easy one...

Daredevil: - swinging through the streets and buildings - I can't.. my heart.. can't take it.. I am no longer.. ANYONE.. but Daredevil.. I am only a devil now.. with no soul to speak of.. for the better part of my valour has been lost...

Matt Murdock still in his office talking to his legal team, Matt Murdock:  .. Daredevil may like to spend most of his time in hell but I think he's gotten to used to the décor.. I worked my way up to become District Attorney.. Daredevil worked his way up to become a crime boss.. We've ignored this problem too long..

Daredevil: - still swinging through the cities - my heart... my heart can't take this.... I can't fight ... the whole legal infrastructure of New York.. of the evil New York has become..

Matt Murdock:  I know people like Daredevil.. people who quite simply, in their own deranged manner, understand evil to be good... and understand good to be evil.. It is time for Daredevil to stop daring the law..

Daredevil: ... the law .. the law.. I used to.. USED to .. be a lawyer.. maybe not a very good lawyer.. I let foggy nelson do all the work time.. I was face time.. he was work time.. poor, poor foggy.. where is he..

Matt Murdock:  I'm Matt.  And I'm taking Daredevil down.. There's something uniquely .. I don't know.. Muslim.. about his wardrobe.. about his mystique.. we've gone too easy on these people...

Daredevil: - still swinging through the streets - .. my heart.. my heart can't.. take this... i'm no longer a lawyer.. have forgotten all my law..

Matt Murdock: - finishing his discourse to his law team - I'm Matt.  Daredevil's finished.





... This scene has been written by the Charles soule who wrote some recent issues of Superman / Wonder Woman.. with the tragically, rather blissfully supervillainess lois lane...




No comments:

Post a Comment