Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2015

IGNORE... repear ifnoewrere quints fieesr wpoken sentance.. the rest of the dialogue about rei and kylo is rather.. fascinating...

Quint:  Plus I think she was trained at a young age. If she’s not Luke’s kid I think she was definitely a student before Kylo slaughtered everybody.
 
Papa Vinyard:  That would be awesome. “What girl?!” “It’s okay, I feel it too.”
 
Nordling:  What's the age difference between her and Kylo?
 
Harry:  I’ve heard the Rain scene is from the raid on the Jedi Academy.
 
Quint:  That’s why I buy her ability to do basic stuff with the force.  I think she learned some at a very young age, the same way a child can learn a second language and it just kind of becomes second nature.
 
Papa Vinyard:  I wonder who the guy with the hat is who gets run through. Obviously not Luke, but also not a youngling.
 
Nordling:  A Jedi trainee of some kind.
 
Quint:  Looks kind of like that that Constable toy that was released but not in the movie.  Not saying it’s the same person, but the shape of the hat was the same.
 
Nordling:  Yep. It's also the shape of the hat that one of the Inquisitors wears in STAR WARS REBELS.  Probably coincidence.
 
Quint:  Speaking of, I love that the Knights of Ren are out there waiting to take part.  We get one dude, their leader, in this movie, but now there’s a whole squad of them to come in now that Luke is back in action.
 
 
Nordling:  I guess at some point we'll have to conjecture what exactly happened to seduce Ben. And who Snoke is.
 
Quint:  Leia says she felt Vader in him, but was able to control it when he was with her.
 
Papa Vinyard:  My guess: Solo wasn’t much of a father, and their decision to send him away drives him to loneliness and anger.
 
Quint:  So it sounds like he’s always been torn between the dark and light side.
 
Nordling:  Yeah, Papa. Does this all come down to Leia and Han being self-involved, bad parents?
 
Quint:  The impression I got was it was losing Ben that split up the family.  I think Kylo Ren was troubled just like Anakin was. Pulled in two directions at once from the very beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment