Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

.. nude medusa...

.. nude medusa: .. a crankshaft connection to the future.. a gearbox, clutch, transmission, four-cylinder, piston engine connection or connections to the future and past realities and tenses.. all of these car mechanical paraphernalia comprise my connections to the future and past dialogues on the stage set in motion by the GREAT GOD APOLLO... Apollo, the paragon god of Orestes, the legal defender of Orestes.. Apollo, knew the young boy like the young girl medusa orestes had to be have a godfather Apollo protector, for Orestes like witwee medusa travels entelechy form of roms form of forms through thought through my eyes meusdeus forms snailshell seakwrack forms adiaphine on the seawrach of the beach I am hear to hear listen to swoosh woosh oosh oosh seaweed swishing to the trailblazing atoms of the seatide all listening thought through my serpent ears seaweed serpents swishing like quantum photon seaweed photons waves of seaweed serpent whispering silent nothings and somethings to my ears colloquial... visual imagery through my ears like serpentine speech thought through my ears eyes a though colloquial.. for I follow the god Apollo like Orestes before him the dual god of duality and the Stage.. the Apollo god of the duality of man of twisome twiselves twiminds goddesses nude like I nude medusa a twimind nude goddess nude medusa merely a nude woman mortal now 'till I become a goddess nude and rude in the gutter colloquial future past ARGOT!!!@@!!....

  .. a nude medusa monologue for nude Miranda kerr in the nude wonder woman FIRAST!!@@!!! movie to send to martin scorcese.... the director of wonder woman...

No comments:

Post a Comment