Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

URGENT MESSAGE....

.. someone, a producer, an actor or actress, should meet Chad Michael Murray at his home before he's attacked by police officers, or by mr poll women or mr poll men.. then someone from hollwood should meet me hanno raudsepp / the younger benedict Cumberbatch at my home before i'm attacked by police officers in my home.. then someone should meet Jason priestley at his home, from Hollywood... before Jason Priestley is put in the hospital by police officers for playing Hippoltus, the leader of the male amazons..

 .. monica bellucci... spend 0% of the time sun bathing... this means you.. come meet me..

.. chad Michael murray is playing the riddler, that is why he will be attacked in his home soon

  ... I hanno raudsepp / benedict Cumberbatch the younger wrote the wonder woman screenplay, am playing Bruce Wayne, Anakin Skywalker, and Apollo in Wonder Woman.. that is why I will be attacked in my home soon someday...

Jason priestley is playing Hippolytus the leader of the male amazons.. and he may want to play Doctor Light and even Guy Gardner someday.. that is why he will be attacked in his home soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment