Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Thor Guy of Gisbone in age of Ultron...

Thor Guy: .. for I have always been a jailor of good men in hard times..

Loki Robin Hood:  ahh... clickety click Barbara trick .. but those days are over and rover and rover...

Thor Guy of Gisbone:  .. ahh yess.. Ulysses was a book very much about me.. for I am a Bloom man of Dublin Heights.. of Mountain Dublin Heights.. I am a man of a Dublin Crucible.. I am crucified man of Gisbone.. as all men of the Law righteous Gisbone Law are.. I am a man of deep voice law..

Loki Robin Hood:  .. ahh.. no puny gods we... we are the men of horse's mighty.. a mighty dawn horse is coming to Dublin raw streets coal ridden with soot and charred remains of trains.. i'm sure I served time as a train robber too..

Thor Guy of Gisbone:  and I was both an indian and a cowboy....

screenplay written by joss whedon for age of ultron.. starring Tom Hiddleton Errol Flynn as Loki Robin Hood.. and Thor Guy of Gibsone.. is my friend Chris...

No comments:

Post a Comment