Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

.. Wonder Woman and Veronica Cale... what a way to begin the new year...

... Wonder Woman: .. we are having sex as we talk, cale.. veronica cale..

Veronica cale: .. that is how I conduct all my business meetings with women of your calibre.. Diana..

wonder woman: .. I've always wanted to enter business.. and you're a good woman to start with... ms cale..

veronica cale: .. I look forward to a lucrative business relationship between the two of us.. i'm allied with Valeant pharmaceuticals...

wonder woman: ... ahh.. valeant.. just like prince valiant.. an early comic book..

veronica cale: .. ahhh... just like that.. I see you understand ad slogan.. ad name branding... it's just like a comic book pharmaceutical company...

wonder woman: .. have you heard of .. braniac 13...

veronica cale:  .. i'm .. i'm unfamiliar with the name...

wonder woman: .. I believe it has a connection to a a race of new gods...

veronica cale: .. ahh.. my kind of people..

wonder woman:  .. and mine.. braniac 13 .. the future of wall street.. i'm thinking big things for your company veronica cale..

veronica cale:  .. i'm hoping I can think big like you.. Diana.. i'm still in many ways a woman who thinks like an entrepreneur...

wonder woman:  that's why great things are in store for you, veronica.. i'm not sure i'm the businesswoman you are... but i'm something of a techno-geek.. I see silicon valley in my future.. nanotechnology too.. I wouldn't mind taking some classes at the university of waterloo, which has a nanotechnology department..

veronica cale:  .. you .. intrigue me.. Diana.. like a woman like no other...

wonder woman: .. ahh.. veronica .. we will be famous women together.. we'll make a Time magazine cover yet...


a scene for martin scorcese's wonder woman movie FIRST !!@@!!!... "William Marston's Wonder Woman".. or Wonder Woman 1...

dialogue by hanno raudsepp...

megan gale:  wonder woman

veronica cale:  Carolyn Bjerke?...

No comments:

Post a Comment