Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

... nude diana...

... nude Diana: .. the death of my pubis is a pubs pipes in my pubis the heart of my pubis is a pump like heavy matter the soil of an earth in my pubis pipes a pub in my pubis pump heavy matter like the matter of a death in the soul heart pubis core of my heavy matter death in my pubis.. this is the war for my pubis soul...

ares: .. and this is a war I have felt all my life since Thrace shortly before I met the eternal nude Aphrodite in the Athens we call.. Olympus.. Olympus.. Olympus.. heavy matter Olympus.. for nude Aphrodite is a being a lover I have who I know from her experience is eternally made of heavy matter.. nude Aphrodite is made up of heavy matter nothing else.. she is a force .. a FORCE nude Aphrodite is.. more force than human.. but so human so humane and human nude Aphrodite is.. so a soil human nude woman Aphrodite is .. more human than goddess nude Aphrodite is.. a nude urn woman nude she is a ceramic heavy matter woman nude she is..

nude Diana: .. and I am made up of entirely of her substance.. of her quintessence.. the quintessence of her soul of nude Aphrodite's soul is my pubis a dawn of justice.. a justice pubis I have a heavy matter pubis dawn of justice...


screenplay written by hanno raudsepp for scorcese's wonder woman movie.. the FIRST!!! wonder woman movie.. by scorcese...

nude Aphrodite:  nude Bridgette marquardt..

nude Diana: nude megan gale..

ares; Daniel day lewis...

scene directed by martin scorcese.. with nude Aphrodite footage of clouds and sky.. and ares footage of the same.. of a flying Dutchman ship of clouds....

No comments:

Post a Comment