Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

.... nude Delete Min in Scott Snyder's Batman comic book...

nude Delete Min: ... I am very much a Hamlet woman silly mania woman nude I am.. I have a silly mania heart in a younkers field.. my silly heart is a mania for Machiavellian twists of my heart and of my pubis which are one and twain in me a twisted couplet my heart and my pubis one in one two in two three in three and a fifth for my crotchkissing pubis.. a kiss for my pubis a heart for my pubis black and dainty like the daintiest coal my pubis twilight .. a twilight falls on my nude breasts so ever daintily green and speckled with dainty green rainbow dots and speckles to daint my moist nude body ivynude all over.. for I am an ivynude woman the colour of flesh beige and vegetation moist Renoir green... I am a nude vegetation palloured Renoir woman nude .. with silver green sheen of reflections mirroring my atmosphere environment décor interior to the green beige pallor of my moon nude body.. a kind of mirroring effect of my soul flesh pallour moon like twilight interior and outward of the twilight nude ivy surrounding me interior my moon bare bum pallour flesh the part of the painting of me which I wish to show you.. Peter.. Bruce.. Wayne...

Peter Bruce Wayne - the man with the black beard: .. it is truly the most delightful experience of my life to meet my future wife in you.. nude Delete Min.. for you are a soul both voluptuous and dainty.. a healthful rotund soul of Saint John's Gospel you are.. for you are the holy spirit Delete Min who insisted that God and Jesus were one.. one being.. one life.. one entity man metaphysical was the God and the Jesus the Christ.. you.. Delete Min.....



  .. a monologue for the nude woman Delete Min who looks like nude monica bellucci and a responding monologue for Peter Bruce Wayne, the earth 2 Bruce Wayne, the present-day Bruce Wayne in Scott Snyder's Batman comic book.. this nude Delete Min's monologue's visual imagery is also direction for the pencils of nude Delete Min for Greg Capullo, and hopefully colours by Brad Anderson if possible.. or someone like him..  sent via hopefully the hands of Dan Didio..

No comments:

Post a Comment