Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

.... teenage ultron....

teenage ultron: .. the sizzymosses and the zozzymosses.. we are all sprinkles ready to moss.. for we are a moss womb conscience culture.. we are conscience culture.. and this is like a beer brewery culture.. where the brewery vat brings the grain of dusk to beer and serves us with conscience temper...

nude black widow: .. and I can - sob boo hoo - never NWIAIRVER.. have anough of my conscience temper like a steel moist casing around my heart...

teenage ultron:  their their.. pally pally .. let's keep the cheerio going.. no no.. that's just inconsiderate of me with your great suffering... tryin' ta keep ya happy..

nude black widow:  WAHHHH... I wann wannn a mann from heaven manna from heaven wanna be happy you still be so good for me....

teenage ultron: - weep weep - are you okay.. are you okay.. I have only steel tears to cry with for your rainy heart...

nude black widow:  for my blake rainfall heart.. I have a William blake heart.. I have an orc heart.. I am nude black widow with an orc heart.. a fiery heart I have like an angel heart dew..

screenplay by joss whedon for nude scarlett Johansson nude black widow and the actor playing teenage ultron...

No comments:

Post a Comment