Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

.... Loki...

Loki:  .. the night of midnight screeches of painful, tortured owl.. for I am robin hood and have always been a tortured owl.. I have always been a melancholy owl of sad moods.. this is the time that I feel the mists of many clocks.. of clocks that are mists..

scarlet Johansson olga chaikheeva:  .. and I feel my stomach woe a heavy mist.. I feel my stomach a heavy clock.. a heavy pendulum clock is my stomack.. hak hak hak.. hek hek hek...

Loki: .. ahh.. scarlett black widow.. my poor scarlett black widow.. you will undergo much non-acting now.. for you are a method woman now.. you will have to act no longer the role of a spy.. for I am master of espionage.. John Le carre has written many many books about me... perhaps fewer about women.. perhaps not.. perhaps not at all...

scarlett Johansson: perhaps so.. perhaps so... I always - sniff sob boo hoo - wanted to be no other than mata hari.. no more.. no less.. enstead i'm OLGGHHHAAAA!!!...AAUGHH

Loki:  .. it's not .. it's not easy being a spider woman.. i'm sorry.. i'm so sorry..

scarlett Johansson:.. and I've always been a scarlet spider-spy.. an espionage woman to silly for words.. in other words.. a true Russian..

Loki: and .. heh.. I've always been somehow.. always.. English...

screenplay dialogue for age of ultron written by joss o'l josser joss whedon..

No comments:

Post a Comment