Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

.. bart simpson in the very first wonder woman movie directed by scorcese...

bart simpson:  heyoo wondy, I'm wonder-bats for you..

nude Diana:  and me for you bart..

bart simpson:  I think we've gotta go in the gutter to do this wondy-whore and bartman thing...

nude Diana: .. heehhehe h ahahahaha BWA HAHAHA.. hehehe.. wondy-whore wondy whore.. wonder-wedgy indeed...

bart simpson: .. oh sorry cowabunga donna havfa cowa manna.. manna from heaven be my beloved wondy-punk silly me .. for I am a jewboy forever..

nude Diana: hehehehe.. wondy-punk wondy-punk.. back atcha babe..

bart simpson: .. yeth me be a babe ruth when I grow older...


screenplay dialogue for bart and nude Diana written by hanno raudsepp.. bart simpson is in 2-d animated form.. nude Diana is live-action.. just like a ralph bakshi roger rabbit cartoon... send to martin scorcese....

No comments:

Post a Comment