Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

nude scarlett johansson is nude black widow...

nude black widow: ... the morning's casing upon my nude bare autumn speckled lowtown lowtone diddley breasts nude like scraggled scar breasts autumn and speckled with deceit specks my bare breasts are.. I have deceit breasts with specks of moist deceit so autumn sprinkled upon them like a rainbow jelly donut.. I have a kind of spring jelly in my breasts bare like the bounce inside so delicately with a delicate deceitful bounce and nude themselves up like a rainbow... my nipples do a deceitful dance ever so to neverwhere.. my never nipples are a not a great grand black abyss my soft pink nipples are a black abyss interior their scorching motives my pink nipples have scorching summer motives like arrows pointy turned inward to an inward interior music in my moist ligamentous jelly sternum.. for I have a jelly sternum like all women bare which leads from it's harsh gravel summer jelly motives outward like a soft moist ligament to my retractable motive nipple autumn breasts bare with the outer margins of speck motives shavings of humanity nude woman nude black widow a spider areola I have like a spider's summer dawn my areola autumn spider autumn waxes death like a melted hot wax candle my autumn decay wax candle areola into my breast bare with summer soiled specks of dew moist with summer autumn colours of summer motives running leading from my moist sizzling summer coalred pubic hair motivated to bring me FULL AUTUMN NUDE BLACK WIDOW COLOURS.. I .. AM.. BLAKE...

nude scarlett Johansson is nude black widow in age of ultron.. monologue for nude scarlett Johansson's nude black widow written by joss o'l josser joss whedon.... for age of ultron.. REDUX...

No comments:

Post a Comment