Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

.... nude veronica cale nude in the very first nude wonder woman movie... by scorcese..

nude veronica cale nude: .. this is the beginning of my blondness of main times for no medicine sprayed upon my nude breasts blond and mild gold bare breasts which I have swimming from out my chest like drugs my nude blond breasts bare are like drugs incarnate.. they spin by a quantum drug spin by their own unique angular momentums in the air as I do nude somersaults like a little girl nude ready to sprinkle myself all over with my glee of happy days...

steve trevor: .. you seemed to have a happy childhood...

nude veronica cale nude: .. I am a child forever for I always have legit drugs feeding my metabolism .. like my oxygen is the drugs I forever inhabit and like to bring to others hopefully only thru non-legit means to keep it all clean.. the thing is.. I want to start a vast underground illegal drug empire and do it veronica nude and blond...

steve trevor:  .. how can I help...

nude veronica cale nude: .. you can help by telling me to SCRAM!!!.. and telling me to flee nude from your sight into a drug ecstacy which will make me a fleeing empathic raw nerve read in the best neurochemistry textbooks.. I am a raw mist naked veronica cale is.. I am so raw that I hurt my nerve endings 'till my naked body raw is so green tinted and slightly purple somehow like a misty colour.. I LOOVVEEE being a drug addict and bringing it to the people..

steve trevor: .. I hope I can be of service...

nude veronica cale nude:  .. and you'll stop your pretty war against drugs won't you stevie.. prease pretty please my bare bum pale .. for my bare bum has a pale pallour a pale smoke pallour my bare bum has.. pure veronica cale.. kind of like the palest moon.. ohhh groossss.. but now I know the expression came from what my bare bum looks like.. for it looks like the barest palest moon for REAL... suuuckkkss to be meee...

steve trevor:  .. I hope you don't feel that way for long...

nude veronica cale nude: .. ahhh sweet talker.. we'll end this silly personal war of yours against drugs in no time flat.. unlike my tits bare which are anything but a flat earth.. we'll make this earth truly as round as my bare ass and my bare tits together with one happy drug company.... VERONICA PHARMACEUTICAL INC.


 .. gotta find an actress .. her first name HAS to be nude Carolyn.. to play nude veronica cale nude..

   tom cruise is playing steve trevor..

.. nude patty Jenkins is directing this scene...

No comments:

Post a Comment