Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

... nude Delete Min in Scott Snyder's Batman comic book...

nude Delete min: .. I am a terrified squeak in the galaxial rent of fabric of space and time and I am a finn pipsqueak in space time fabric .. for Einstein wrote every page of his writing about me and my soul twain spoken like a jew that I am so ready to feel her own circumcision both of the flesh and of the heart.. for I have both a circumcised heart and a circumcised flesh.. it was a jew thing.. for I sniff boo hoo.. very much felt myself a boygirl when I was a young'un ...


  .. a monologue for the nude woman Delete Min who looks like nude monica bellucci in Scott Snyder's Batman comic book.. direction for the pencils of nude Delete Min for Greg Capullo sent via hopefully the hands of Dan Didio..

No comments:

Post a Comment