Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

... iron man 4..

pepper potts:  I've had it with you .. tony.. I've HAD IT... children have die.. no children have been sexually abused because you didn't even TRY to rescue them, tony.. all because you're a guilt-a-holic..

tony stark:  .. i'm dyin'.. i'm dyin'..

pepper potts:  I don't CARE.. I care about those young boys you let down.. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY ARE... you don't let anyone else understand your technology.. those young boys are STILL abducted..

tony stark:  .. i'm dyin'.. i'm dead..

pepper potts:  I - DON'T - CARE... first you're an alcoholic.. then you're a guilt-a-holic.. which is even more pernicious.. you're the most self-indulgent man I've ever met..

tony stark: .. what?.. I dunno... just.. dunno...

pepper potts: .. those sexually abused children are never going to be found.. are they tony...

tony stark:  .. no.. no...


________________


tony stark:  pepper potts.. you're right.. i'm glad you said everything you said..

pepper potts: - weakly - no .. no .. boo hooo hoo...

tony stark:  it's okay.. it's oaky.. no.. it's not.. i'm pressing for the death penalty for some of the prosecuting attorney's who prosecuted enron.. those bastards sexually abused some boys.. and they are going to pay.. those bastard prosecuting attorney's are going to pay for their sexual abuse of those boys.. those boys.. I let down... I let down.. I let down...



Iron man 4 screenplay scene written by hanno raudsepp...

tony stark:  Robert downey junior

pepper potts:  Gwyneth Paltrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment