Pages

Friday, December 25, 2015

Daredevil dialogue for the movie or comic book.. either way works...

matt Murdock, the real matt Murdock: .. soul.. and the beginnings of a soul.. the mere beginnings... for matt Murdock.. who has been .. his soul has been .. damaged.. CRUSHED.. by a force.. that is not.. would NEVER be.. the kingpin.. because somehow I always felt the Wilson fisk man was .. my friend...

Wilson Fisk:  - in his highrise, in a glass booth invisible - .. and was I always a friend to my poor, dear friend matt Murdock.. i'm not so sure.. i'm not so sure...

matt Murdock: - inside a churck, in an isolated room, like a little apartment room - inside a church with stained glass rubrik windows -  .. The Kingpin has tried to.. kill me?.. he hired a woman once to kill me.. Typhoid.. Mary.. that's the closest I can remember the Kingpin coming to actually trying to .. kill me?.. kill me?.. does the Kingpin kill lawyers.. he doesn't kill priests.. the Kingpin Wilson Fisk said once to Spider man that the killing of priests is something he has no truck with.. but isn't a lawyer a lot like a priest.. is their not a real religious inclination to a lawyer?... a deep religious skew to the interior religious soul of a lawyer.. a kind of religious.. skew.. as if all religious is somehow .. skewed.. necessarily.. nece -

..  a woman priest:  Wilson Fisk is here to see you, Matt..

Matt Murdock:  .. ahh.. let him in.. let him.. I still think of him as.. a good man?..


dialogue by hanno raudsepp / Charles soule.. probably for a future Daredevil movie.. but also somehow... for the comic book?...

No comments:

Post a Comment