Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Wonder Woman 7: nude athena apocalips....

Hamlet: .. why must the innocent die to only know their own birth by monstrous design.. for a monster gave birth to me and she was my mother for no other reason but because she gave birth to me .. for she gave birth to damnation incarnate.. and I am the damned son eternal.. who must walk a path of black lightning design... for I am the god.. the individual .. the member.. the man of the endless who is.. Design...

 - all of the Endless walk in one by one into the meeting hall -

Destruction;  ... my brother Design I have finally found you..

Morpheus: .. it is cause for celebration.. a great moment has arisen and sit smiling on my heart.. bringning a happiness to the realm of dream untold of before.. for the god Hamlet.. the god Design of the endless, the last brother of the Endless has come to dream.. finally.. at long last..

Nude Desire: ..  mmmm... my brother Design.. Hamlet.. we have been separated too long.. I have great plans for you and Ophelia and myself in a threesome...

Hamlet who is Design of the Endless:.. and where is our older sister.. Death..

nude Desire:  uh.. she died.. she was too old for this deadly world..

Destruction:  it was bound to happen..

Hamlet who is Design:  Died.. what?.. by what cause... how?...

Nude Desire: .. i'm sorry, brother Hamlet who is Design, .. our sister Death... Death died of AIDS.. she died of AIDS.. Death contracted AIDS and well .. she died.. in pure agony.. mmmmm... their was something queerly delicious to her screams.. I think she played the Diva well on her final stage.. ahhh.. she was faking it.. Death was faking her final throes of .. well.. Death.. our sister Death is dead dedaradonit...

Hamlet, who is Design: .. and now our next sister is come.. who is... Disease...



_____________


Hamlet:  .. and a curse has been layed upon the path I walk.. like a PATH of murder by stabbing.. and I will never walk crooked paths again for I always walk by a straight path and never waver.. despite my reputation for hesitation.. each hesitative whisper of my soul speaks a forward step of my life.. all on the way to meet my next OPHELIA... BLOOOODDD... THE PRINCE IS MAD!!!...AGGHHHHH.... NOOOO!!!!!!....

 .. in another country .. another universe essentially -

nude medusa: - weep weep - the die is cast.. I am to be a drowning Ophelia in the corner, and my head is layed to rest upon a pillow forever.. and my brother Hamlet carries the pillow upon which my fair, delicate head is resting.. forevermore.. I be a buried woman now.. a be a dead daisy Ophelia nude..


The role of Hamlet in the Wonder Woman movies is played by David Tennant....

Destruction is Sean Bean

Morpheus is David Thewlis

nude Desire is nude winona ryder

nude Death was nude holly hunter....

Wonder Woman 7: nude Athena apocalips screenplay by Neil Gaiman...

No comments:

Post a Comment