Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

.. nude diana...

nude Diana:  i'm a spunk.. i'm a spunky lady..

the duke of deception:  i'm deceit and you're truth.. we'll get on SPLENDIDLY...

nude Diana:  like stevia and Splenda...

the duke of deception:  we're NutraSweet together...

nude Diana: .. on themyscira.. the amazon's nutrasweat together boldly in amazon tribal competition...

the duke of deception:  ahh.. a way with words.. you have my lovely tea-cup Diana.. a way with words..

nude Diana: - sobbing - and my tea bag heart.. my tea bag heart.. my osmosis sponge heart.. a heart unsponged, blah!, will be empty again and dry of heart of bold amazon's sweat in bold blood amazon competition.. I sweat heartily and boldly always like a true amazon as I drink tea in hasta la vista skyline pastachia penta coda patio's ..

the duke of deception:  a wizard of words you are.. my sweet tea Diana...

nude Diana:.. - sobbing - and is it always meant to be.. that we shall be .. enemies?.. my lovely courtesan duke?... my duke of York deception?..

screenplay for scorcese for megan d. Iseult and crispin glover...

No comments:

Post a Comment