Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

... nude emma frost in uncanny x-men 3...

.. nude emma frost: .. this is a frosty wedding of magneto and rogue... for I am rogue now and we are ready for a wedding in heavenfire.. the light of a candle is our mutual dawn for a rotten wodding from hell .. for this is emmanude..

magneto:... ahh.. emma.. you have a wit as dry as the mellow season of summer.. but mystique has a a wallet better...

nude emma frost:  .. and I am a frosty snowflake..

magneto:  .. and we are ready to dance to a wedding...

mud nude emma frost: ... a I am mude up dead for a wedding like a jew's last harvour.. for I am emma jew.... and a pif pig rotten jew am I... a little wanker... a little wanking less..

magneto: .. and we are followers of the dusk... a phoenix beckons....


screenplay for uncanny x-men 3: the phoenix project beckons from brian Michael bendis....

No comments:

Post a Comment