Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Anakin Skywalker and nude princess thenna.. played by nude kiera knightly who is none other than daisy ridley...

Anakin Skywalker: .. the night of remembrance of for days of future past is nigh.. for many future days of past remembrance.. many future remembrances which are like memories of Dagobian swamps .. memories like swamps of Coruscant..

nude princess thenna: .. and I am living in the thorns of Dagobah.. for all my memories are thorns and I am lost in the brambles of which I am a mad denizon.. a mad denizon of the brambles I am I mean...

Anakin skywalker: .. ahh.. truly you like this affectation of being a kind of a mad princess don't you my dera dinza thenna...

nude princess thenna: .. ahh... yess.. me dinza daisy thenna thorny woodbrush thenna of the bulrushes.. of the seaweed hair thenna.. I am thenna of the seaweed hair rushing through the willows of hair's remorse.. of a hair's breadth of slivered remorse is my daisy princess sequined dress...

Anakin skywalker: .. we are all lost jedi lost in the bulrushes of a jedi genocide which is a jedi's remorse.. for the genocide of the jedi in the day's of old were the powerful remorse of the jedi.. for the jedi genocide was the jedi's self-betrayal.. the jedi betrayed themselves and hence their was a genocide.. of the jedi..

nude princess thenna: .. and perhaps that genocide betrayal was mine all along...


nude princess thenna: nude kiera knightly

Anakin skywalker:  the role is up to many young actors...

a scene from star wars, the nightmare womb of Dagobah written by hanno raudsepp... for George lucas... harry Knowles, see if you can put this scene on a website that you run...

No comments:

Post a Comment