Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

diana in wonder woman...

Diana: .. I am a swea' pea babe in the manger.. and popeye was a saint paul sent to assassinate me at my birth.. how did this horrorred destinty find saint paul popeye.. by a MAD destiny.. the mad destiny of popeye...

steve trevor:  you have such a .. beautifying way with words.. angel.. can I say .. beautifying.. and .. angel..

Diana: .. ohh.. I like being called angel now.. especially by you stevie.. oh sorry.. can I cal you .. stevie.. sorry.. sorry.. just the angel thing scared me once.. dunno why.. just angels... angels.. then I thought I was so much more a woman than an angel.. that angels were perfect, ideal, beings from plato's world of ideal forms.. and I was so imperfect a being that I was merely a woman.. hehehehe.. a voluptuous woman of earthly meanings and desires and earthly soil cravings of womanly powers of the earth..

steve trevor:  yeah.. hehh.. that's my angel..

Diana: heheh.. yes it is..

screenplay scene written for scorcese's wonder woman for tom and megan by hanno raudsepp....

No comments:

Post a Comment