Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Nude poison ivy in Gotham: … a shadow labyrinth is exit exists as the exit mist of my soul an exit labyrinth existing in mute predatory powers my desires a labyrinth of monstrous proportions my desires seeking currrliinggg..... curlings like my curling nub nude breasts into a cavernous staircase within my root arches of vaginal core craving... for I feel my vagina craving with mute powers of breadth galaxy uncanny... ad and this is how I do ad business... for I am an ad woman ready to meek her maker marker an au uncanny jew woman be I... ready to meet my levy... to levery leverage levy proportions of tithes and taxes upon the populace uncanny.... an uncanny populace meets me in Gotham networks of underground amoeba statistics population people Gotham.... for statistics are amoeba motioins and I .. do.. statistics...


nude kate moss is nude pamela isley nude...

No comments:

Post a Comment